A Scholarship Fund has been established by the
- has achieved a cumulative Grade Point Average of at least 3.5 or equivalent;
- continues their program in the next ensuing regular academic session;
- shows outstanding volunteer work related to
- displays an impressive extracurricular background related to
- displays competence and dedication to their field, including professionalism, enthusiasm and commitment.
Students cannot win this scholarship in two consecutive years. Students should fill out this scholarship application and submit with a copy of their transcripts. The application is to be sent to the
Scholarships will be evaluated based on an established scale. Please pay attention to the total points available for each section.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS MAY 10, 2019
Note: The transcripts for the 2019 spring semester may not be available by this time. Please send the latest copy of your transcript that is available. The scholarship will be awarded at the Annual General Meeting of the